Are you a graduate student who would like to present at the GPS! Graduate Professional Symposium?
This year’s theme is Navigating Your Student Affairs Career Path and we are looking for grad students to present on topics important to you as you balance your assistantship, job search, professional development and work towards transitioning to a full-time position… all while completing your education!
If you have a proposal and want to collaborate, let us help connect you with another amazing professional! Collaboration on program proposals are amazing resume builders and create opportunity for:
- Expanding your professional network
- Team building and collaboration
- Opportunities to develop a mentor/mentee relationships
|Call for Proposals Open||October 1 – December 2, 2019|
|Proposal Status Notification||Friday, December 13, 2019|
|Acceptance Confirmations Due||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Presenters Registration Deadline||Friday, January 15, 2020|
Proposal Tips and Guidelines
Sessions will be 45 minutes in length. Successful presenters:
- have first-hand experience with their topic and understand their audience
- provide practical application and focused information
- engage attendees and align with the theme of the conference
- present effective strategies focused on one or more special populations or other underrepresented groups.
- use ACPA inclusive language guidelines for proposals
Questions about collaborating? Please contact Lindsay Smith firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your proposal. If you are ready to collaborate, follow the prompts in the proposal.
ACPA/CPAK members of color, trans members, women, members with differing disability and ability statuses, and members with other minoritized or silenced identities are encouraged to submit program proposals for the 2020 CPAK Conference.