While we are looking forward to hosting our 2022 Annual Conference in-person, the health and safety of our members and attendees is of the utmost importance. This page details the policies and safety precautions CPAK has put into place to help mitigate the COVID-19 risk.
Virtual Participation Option
There will be an option to participate in the conference virtually. Virtual attendees will be able to watch a live stream of the keynote speaker, Student Affairs Professional Panel, educational sessions, and the CPAK business meeting for $25. We encourage anyone who does not feel comfortable attending in-person to utilize this option.
Refunds for In-Person Participation/Switching to Virtual Participation
If you register for the in-person option, but are unable to attend the conference due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure, please email [email protected]. We will be able to switch your participation to virtual and refund the difference in registration fees or refund the registration fee in full.
Safety Precautions & Policies
- Masks are required to be worn during the conference and Hall of Fame dinner. Masks may only be removed when actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated prior to the start of the conference. If you need assistance in locating a vaccine, please visit the Team Kentucky’s website.
- Attendees are encouraged to take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the conference. If you need assistance in locating a test, please visit Team Kentucky’s website.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and/or have been exposed recently should not attend in person and email [email protected] to make arrangements to participate virtually or receive a refund. Please review the CDC’s current guidelines on quarantine and isolation.
- Attendees are encouraged to practice physical distancing to the best of their ability.
UofL & State Dashboards
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 statics, please visit the UofL COVID-19 Dashboard and the Kentucky COVID Data Dashboard. Additional information on the University of Louisville’s COVID-19 response and expectations, can be found here.