The College Personnel Association of Kentucky (CPAK) is proud to establish the CPAK Hall of Fame Gallery of Outstanding Educators and Professionals to honor and recognize our colleagues in the Commonwealth who have served their respective institutions, the state, region, and national associations through leadership and service. These individuals are recognized each year at CPAK Annual Conference and Hall of Fame Reception & Dinner.
Each year, CPAK hosts a Hall of Fame donation campaign in honor of the HOF Inductees. This honor serves as a way to recognize our outstanding colleagues while also supporting our state association. Each nominee is assigned a champion whose goal is to fundraise a minimum of $300 for the CPAK Foundation in honor of the nominee. We encourage you to show your appreciation for our Class 2023 by donating in their name. All gifts are tax-deductible. More information on how the funds are used can be found below.
Tickets to the Hall of Fame Reception and Dinner are included in the cost of the CPAK Conference. Individual tickets for only the HOF Reception & Dinner can also be purchased for $25 per person or $160 for a table of eight (8). More information on the 2023 HOF Reception & Dinner can be found below.
Past Hall of Fame Classes
- Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- Hall of Fame Class of 2022
- Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- Hall of Fame Class of 2019
- Hall of Fame Class of 2018
2023 Hall of Fame Dinner
The 2023 Hall of Fame Dinner will take place on April 17, 2023, at the Gatton Student Center (160 Ave of Champions, Lexington, KY 40508) at the University of Kentucky.
|5:30p||Dinner Served||Harris Ballroom|
|6:00p||Ceremony Begins||Harris Ballroom|
Tickets to the Hall of Fame Dinner can be purchased for $25 here.
The Hall of Fame Dinner is included in the in-person registration for the 2023 CPAK Conference.
How are your CPAK Foundation donations utilized?
The funds raised through this campaign are used to further CPAK’s mission of providing more accessible professional development, networking, and other opportunities for Higher Education professionals to connect. Examples of how these funds are used include:
- Subsidizing the cost of the Annual CPAK Conference, allowing CPAK to provide an 80% ($25) discount on registration for graduate students;
- Providing scholarships for graduate students AND professionals to attend the annual conference for free, mitigating financial barriers those individuals are facing;
- Offering Graduate Student Bootcamp and the Graduate/Professional Symposium for free;
- Providing financial support to graduate students and professionals to attend the ACPA conference;
- Covering expenses related to networking and social events for graduates and professionals.