The 2022-2023 CPAK EC met for the first time on May 24, 2022 for the 2022 Transition Meeting. It was a great opportunity for our officers to get to know one another and refresh ourselves on CPAK and ACPA’s mission and purpose. Below is a list of our 2022 – 2023 Executive Committee.
- President – Uriah Carter
- Past-President – Lindsay Smith
- Coordinator for Equity & Inclusion – Antoine Smith-Rouse
- Conference Chair – Samantha MacKenzie
- Professional Development Coordinator – Jan Goldman
- Faculty Representative – Dr. Mike Vetter
- Central KY Regional Representative – Priscilla Calvo Castillo
- Northern KY Regional Representative – Jennifer Brown
- Western KY Regional Representative – Chelsea Wright
Currently, we have the follow positions open. If you are interested in getting involved with CPAK and want to learn more about these positions, please email [email protected].
- Administration Coordinator
- Conference Chair – Elect (would assume the 2023-2024 Conference Chair role next year)
- Graduate Student Representative
- Eastern KY Regional Representative